A CAPITOL CONVERSATION
Tuesday, May 13th
11:00 – 11:30 Registration
11:30 – 12:00 Lunch & Announcements
12:00 – 1:00 Keynote Session
817 R Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
Program Registration Fee: LHRMA members – $15
All Other Attendees – $25
College Student Chapter Members – FREE; however, you must register with Jenessa Keiser, College Relations Chair
Annette’s Catering: Fiesta Mexican Buffet, pasta salad, fresh fruit and assorted desserts.
REMINDER: There is a $10 fee for late registrations and for no-shows. This fee is in addition to the regular registration fee. Please try your hardest to register on time, as late registrations and no-shows make it difficult on everyone involved.
The legislative session has concluded. Come to the May luncheon program to hear Senator Katie Bolz and Senator Colby Coash discuss a variety of legislative issues, including:
- Employment-related bills that passed this session and how your employer may be affected;
- Current “hot topics” in the area of employment law on the state and federal level;
- How LHRMA can be a resource to state senators;
- The best way to communicate our position on an issue; and
- How LHRMA could bring an issue of concern to a senator and/or propose legislation.
If time allows, there will be a question-and-answer period. Come prepared with your questions!
The annual May Basket Raffle will be held at our May 13th program. Click here for more information.