Home Page Forums Benefits, Payroll & Compensation EAP- Employee Assistance Program

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I would like to know what EAP  you use and why?  We have not used one in the past but we are looking into getting this benefit for our employees.   Thanks!

Participant

We currently use Insight EAP.  This was a recent change from prior leadership, so I don’t have good reasoning as to what impacted that change.  I have worked with Directions EAP in the past as well.

Participant

We have been using Best Care EAP and have been happy with it. We use them as a suggestion from our benefit provider.

http://www.bestcareeap.org/

Inactive

We use Directions EAP and are very pleased with them.

800-563-8201

Participant

We use AbilityAssist and we chose them not because we were unhappy with Connections EAP, our former provider; but because we discovered that as a service of our LTD/STD provider, EAP services were included and didn’t want to pay for a service that was part of an existing plan. We have had no complaints about their services although utilization has been traditionally low.  Because this was not really marketed to us as part of the benefit, I would encourage anyone managing this type of plan to check and see if EAP services are included if you want to save some money.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.