Home Page Forums Other UW Give Aways

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Our United Way drive starts next week and I’m thinking of doing a “grand prize” so to speak.  The idea would be that if we hit our donation goal, there would be something given at that point.  I think its a great way to increase participation.  However, I can’t come up with anything.  Idea #1 was a yogurt machine…too expensive for the budget.  Idea #2 was a movie and snack for two.  Marcus Theatre’s employee appreciation offerings are seriously lacking.  I can’t commit to filling an entire theatre #1 and 2, we run 3 shifts so someone somewhere would be left out.

Have any of you done anything like this? What have you found works well to encourage participation?  We already to drawings for prizes and daily give aways.  I’m trying to up the ante so to speak with an overall prize for hitting our goal.

Any ideas are helpful!  Thanks!!

Participant

I’d up the grand prize – say a hotel stay or $100 gift card to Amazon (assuming your drawings don’t include these) or what about a pizza party?  Maybe have the Margarita Man?  I’m assuming jeans does not entice anyone otherwise I’d suggest that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.