The purpose of the Lincoln Human Resource Management Association is to provide for the interchange of ideas, experiences, and methods concerning the relationships between management and employees, and to promote professional ethics and acquaintanceship among those involved in professional human resource management.
Be the go-to resource on people management for the community
Be the resource on people management by:
- Connecting professionals to solve everyday problems
- Providing quality education
- Collaborating with community leaders
- Leading change for our industry
- Increase Member Value
- Community Recognition
- Membership Focus
The benefits of membership include:
- HR information
- Committee work with peers
- Monthly newsletter
- Area wage & salary survey
- PHR/SPHR/GPHR certification
- Career Development
- Legislative updates
- Membership directory
- Professional networking
- Scholarship programs
- Monthly meetings/workshops
- Diversity programs
Dues: Annual dues are $50 per individual, based on the calendar year.
Membership Requirements: See constitution and by-laws.
To join: Complete our online membership form.