Dear Prospective Member:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Lincoln Human Resource Management Association (LHRMA).
The mission of LHRMA is to provide for the interchange of ideas, experiences, and methods concerning the relationships between management and employees, and to provide professional ethics and acquaintanceship among those involved in professional human resource management. LHRMA provides all members with access to a membership listing that is to be used strictly as a tool to reinforce the mission of the organization.
The membership process includes completing the online form and paying the $75 membership dues, which covers membership through December 31st of the current calendar year. Once you submit the online form below, you will be asked immediately how you would like to pay your dues. Any applications completed online without online payment will not be processed until payment is received. The membership committee will forward the application with their recommendation to the Executive Board for action. I will contact you regarding your membership status following the Executive Board meeting. If you wish to fill out a hard copy of the application, please download one from our Download Center.
LHRMA is a chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). SHRM is a worldwide organization dedicated exclusively to the advancement of human resource management. SHRM also offers many benefits for you and your organization in addition to providing a number of services for our chapter.
If you have any questions about LHRMA or SHRM, please feel free to contact me at 402.817.3494.
This form must be completed in full and must be accompanied with payment for applicant to be considered for membership. Questions about this application form? E-mail Jamie at email@example.com.
Individual Membership & Dues:
- Beginning October 1, 2018 the membership fee is $75.00 per calendar year. All memberships expire December 31st of each year. Memberships paid after October 1st cover the remainder of the current calendar year and carry through the following calendar year.
- Membership dues for new members from September 1st through September 30, 2018 will be $50.00 for the remaining calendar and renewals will be due January 1, 2019.
- All memberships in the Association shall be individual memberships. Firm or agency memberships are not allowed. Memberships are not transferable from one individual to another.
Types of Membership:
- Regular Membership: (#1) As a practitioner whose primary duties fall within HR management, including but not limited to, compensation, benefits, employment, employee or organizational development, employee relations and management practices, workers’ compensation, human resource information systems, safety, and employee assistance program (EAP), but not including those exclusively providing administrative services to these functional areas; or (#2) as a university or college faculty member responsible for instructing students in HR management or serving as advisor to a Student SHRM Chapter, or (#3) the applicant is a Professional or General Member of SHRM.
- Associate: Individuals who do not meet any of the regular membership categories but have a bona fide interest in HR management. Associate members are unable to vote and may not hold office in LHRMA.