LHRMA is a SHRM Learning System Chapter Partner and offers an eleven week study group featuring the SHRM Learning system in preparation for the SHRM-CP and the SHRM-SCP.
Video – Why become SHRM certified?
4 Steps to SHRM Certification
- Determine your eligibility.
- Apply for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
- Prepare for the certification exam.
- Take the exam and leverage your certification.
For complete certification details, visit shrmcertification.org.
SHRM CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (SHRM-CP)
HR professionals who implement policies and strategies, serve as point of contact for staff and stakeholders, deliver HR services, and perform operational HR functions, should take the SHRM-CP exam.
SHRM SENIOR CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (SHRM-SCP)
HR professionals who develop strategies, lead the HR function, foster influence in the community, analyze performance metrics, and align HR strategies to organizational goals, should take the SHRM-SCP exam.
- Spring Study Group: February 7, 2022, to April 25, 2022
- Study Group Registration Window: December 8, 2021, through February 4, 2022
- Testing Window: TBD
- Spring Study Group Syllabi 2022
The study group is an eleven week session which meets on Mondays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Jack J Huck Continuing Education Center, 301 S 68th Place, Lincoln, NE, with an option to join virtually via Zoom. If you have any questions, please contact Nichole Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Register for SHRM Certification Study Group is February 4, 2022.