2021 Transformation Drive
Civil Rights Conference CRC2021
Thursday, October 21st, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Nebraska Innovation Campus, 2021 Transformation Drive, Lincoln, NE
Register to Attend Civil Rights Conference CRC2021
LHRMA is a proud Sponsor of Civil Rights Conference CRC2021
Wesley Hamilton will share his incredible story of how he’s living his best life after becoming paralyzed. He’s an award-winning athlete, entrepreneur, influencer, and awesome father. As a speaker, Wesley wants to share his values—positivity, empowerment, and self-awareness—to impact CRC2021!
Session Topics Include:
- Disability Rights — Civil Rights — Human Rights
- Fair Housing and Equal Employment Legal Updates
- Public Charge Ground of Inadmissibility for non-U.S. Citizens
- Best Practices for Transgender and Non-Binary Clients in legal name change and other case types
- Current Events/Ethics
Continuing Education Credits will be available, including:
Nebraska CLE credits, Intermediate Credits from Nebraska Real Estate Commission, Leadership Link / National Management Association Credits, Nebraska Social Work CEUs, SHRM PDCs, etc.
Information on FREE Pre-Conference 2021 coming soon!
- $75.00* (registration fee includes breakfast, plated lunch, snacks. and conference materials).
- *Discounted registration fees:
- $50.00 Earlybird Registration (3/17/20 – 12/31/20)
- $50.00 offered to employees of partner Nebraska FEPA & FHAP/FHIP agencies: Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission (NEOC), Omaha Human Rights and Relations Department (OHRRD), and Fair Housing Center of Nebraska and Iowa (FHC);
- $25.00 offered to City of Lincoln employees; and
- $25.00 offered to students!
For more information about CRC2021 (Conference or Pre-Conference):
Please contact Angela Caldwell, Community Outreach Chair – LHRMA at email@example.com