Navigating Employment Litigation: Your Role in the Process
As employment discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims continue to increase, it is important for employers to be vigilant in fostering a work environment and implementing practices that comply with applicable employment laws. Employers must also adopt a proactive, informed approach to employment claims and litigation. In this interactive webinar, we will discuss the most common employment litigation scenarios and how to navigate and defend against various claims. Specifically, we will address:
- Recent litigation trends reported by the EEOC;
- Responding to employee complaints within the workplace;
- Navigating initial complaints to resolution;
- The importance of documentation;
- Common challenges and issues employers face; and
- Best practices to mitigate risk and defend against employment claims.
Continuing education credits are sought from the Nebraska, Iowa, and Colorado CLE Commissions, HR Certification Institute, Society of Human Resources Management, Hand the Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy.
Registration & Ticket Information: