Quilt Study Center
1523 N 33rd St, Lincoln, NE 68503
November Program & Workshop
Quilt Museum: 1523 N 33rd Street
11:00 – 11:30 am: Registration
11:30 – 12:00 pm: Lunch & Announcements
12:00 – 1:00 pm: Keynote Session
1:15 – 3:00 pm: Workshop (normally 2 hours)
Hardwiring Accountability into Your Workplace
Everyone is talking about accountability but few organizations are actually successful in ensuring that personal accountability is hardwired into their talent and everyday business operations. Accountability has been illusive for many organizations, as they have not yet come to understand how to calculate the true value of an employee, how to drive it through great leadership, and how to measure the results.
Read the complete summary here
- Attendees will learn tools and detailed processes to “hardwire” accountability throughout the organization including interviewing and hiring techniques, a variety of performance management techniques, one on one sessions and hosting tough conversations.
- Attendees will understand simple coaching frameworks to build teams that are engaged and accountable, not plagued with entitlement, including a simple model for feedback to gain commitment for “what’s next”
- Attendees will be equipped with a robust, Hardwiring Accountability Toolkit that provides detailed discussion and reflection guides to:
- Cultivate employees’ intrinsic motivation to perform in spite of setbacks and barriers
- Quickly turn failures into lessons learned and are open to feedback and development experiences without ego or defense.
- Demonstrate the four elements of the competency of accountability to become fluent in the employee value metric that enables readiness for what’s next
Ana (Martos-Correa) Dorr; Reality Based Leadership
Lunch Program Registration Fee: LHRMA members – $15
All Other Attendees – $25
Workshop Registration Fee: All Attendees—$35
College Student LHRMA Members
*Luncheon attendance is free for SHRM designated student chapter members. Current SHRM designated chapters include: University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Students must register through Jenessa Keiser, College Relations Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org for free meeting attendance.
*Deadline to Register has Passed*