Is your company a Best Place to Work in Lincoln?
Find out by participating in Lincoln’s Best Places to Work competition!
The Lincoln Human Resource Management Association, Woods Aitken, and the Lincoln Journal Star would like to invite you to participate in the 2021 Best Places to Work in Lincoln survey, which measures employee satisfaction and engagement in the workplace.
- All winners are determined exclusively on the basis of their employees’ responses to an Employee Engagement Survey developed and confidentially administered by Quantum Workplace.
- Participation is FREE, but the results are invaluable.
- The survey takes employees only a few minutes to complete.
- Awards will be given in each of the three categories: small companies, medium companies, and large companies. Companies must have a minimum of 10 employees in Lancaster county to participate.
- The top performing companies will be honored at a Best Places to Work awards celebration in April 2021 and featured in a special supplement of the Lincoln Journal Star.
Nominate your company before January 8, 2021. For more information about Best Places to Work and to nominate your company, click on the link below to be directed to the nomination page on Quantum Workplace’s website:
Nominate a Company for Best Places to Work in Lincoln
Only one nomination per company is needed. Please share this invitation with your company leaders! To nominate a company, you must identify a contact person at the company, which is typically a human resources manager, office manager, marketing director, or president.
The Lincoln Human Resource Management Association, Woods Aitken, and the Lincoln Journal Star are proud to sponsor the Best Places to Work in Lincoln competition.
Event Nominations and Registration:
August 31, 2020 – January 8, 2021
January 11, 2020 – February 12, 2020
Winning companies profiled in Lincoln Journal Star:
Woods & Aitken LLP
Lincoln Human Resource Management Association