Did you know that if you search YouTube for Interviewing there are over 500,000 videos and there are over 10,000 videos on Behavioral Interviewing, almost all of them are for candidates? I’ve even seen some videos teaching candidates how to lie in a behavioral interview.
So who is usually better prepared going into the interview, the candidate or the hiring manager? That depends on how crazy busy the hiring manager is. But usually the candidate is better prepared.
In this session of: How Did All These Crazy People Get Hired?
During this special 3 hour workshop, you will learn one of the biggest mistakes managers make when hiring new employees and you probably won’t guess it! Plus, you will learn what to do about it.
You will also learn:
- Why Behavioral Interviewing Doesn’t Work Anymore and What to Do About It.
- What Makes an Effective Interview Question?
- Asking Questions Is One Thing – Getting Useful Information Is Another
- Was the Candidate Demotivated Before The Job Offer?
- Are Their References Any Good? Are You Asking for the Right References?
- Reducing the Learning Curve and Making Candidates Part of the Team
COST: LHRMA members—$60
Non-members – $100 includes the cost of the workshop and LHRMA membership thru Dec. 31, 2015