9401 O St
Lincoln, NE 68527
Leading, Coaching, and Educating: Change your Mindset to Them
Learning Outcomes: Attendees will:
- Recognize their role and responsibility as leaders, HR professionals, coaches and educators in taking those who are under their mentorship to some place new
- Acknowledge the value of learning to know, accept, and utilize the characteristics of those you lead
- Be challenged to ask themselves the following questions so they can improve their abilities to be reflective practitioner of leadership
– Who am I?
– Where do you want to lead them?
– How do I get them there?
– How do you know you get them there?
- Improve their abilities to connect how people learn to leading, coaching and educating.
Workshop: Communication and Learning: The Foundation for Changing your Focus to Them.
The afternoon workshop will provide opportunities to design practical strategies and approaches to improve the participant’s ability to create more effective communication and learning environments.
Tuesday, March 8th, 2016
11:00 – 11:30 Registration
11:30 – 12:00 Lunch & Announcements
12:00 – 1:00 Keynote Session
1:15 – 3:15 Workshop
WHERE: Hillcrest Country Club
9401 O Street, Lincoln, NE 68527
Program Registration Fee: LHRMA members—$15
All Other Attendees—$25
College Student Chapter Members—FREE (You must register with Jenessa Keiser, College Relations Chair)
Workshop Registration Fee: All Attendees—$35
MENU: Pasta Buffet, Garlic bread, House Salad, and Assorted Cookies.
DEADLINE: Register or cancel your registration by 12:00 Noon, Friday, March 4th , 2016
Our Program & Workshop Presenter:
Dr. Dave Gosselin believes we all have the capacity to be leaders and change someone’s life. Over the past 30 years, he has developed a passion for coaching, educating people, and modeling leadership for young people. Dave is an award-winning coach, educator, and author. He has coached youth, high school and college soccer in Lincoln, NE for nearly 20 years. He is the author of Focus on Them: Leading the Mindset Revolution for Coaches, Educators, and Business Leaders. Dave is currently Director of Environmental Studies, and Professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Book for sale: “Focus on Them: Leading the Mindset Revolution for Coaches, Educators, and Business Leaders.”